PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms tell you the rules for using our site www.forentrepreneursonly.co.uk (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these and other terms
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on this site
- Rules about linking to our site
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn (together “Social Media”) facilities
- Our Trade Marks, Logos and Service Marks
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- Feedback and Complaints
- How we may use your personal information
- Connection and Charges
- We may make changes to these terms
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Who we are and how to contact us
We, For Entrepreneurs Only Community Interest Company, operate our site, the home page of which can be found at www.forentrepreneursonly.co.uk.
For Entrepreneurs Only Community Interest Company is a community interest company registered in England (number 8296559) whose registered office and address for correspondence is c/o The Company Secretary, The Enterprise Centre, The University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, England, HU6 7RX.Our VAT number is GB157787651.
By using our site you accept these and other terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in the UK. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on our site
We, or our content or technology providers, are the owner or the licensee of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it.Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on our site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
Except where otherwise stated expressly, you must not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained in our site in any way, other than for the purpose of enquiring about or requesting information relating to the type of services we are able to offer or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of our site for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of our site without our prior written consent.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
Our website is offered as a service for supporting our users and other local entrepreneurs in Hull and East Yorkshire, and is directed solely at those who access our site from within the United Kingdom.
The content on our site is provided for general information only and your use of our site is at your risk. If you have any specific queries, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us . Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website.
Links to third parties websites. Our website contains hypertext links to third parties’ websites. Any hypertext links between our site and any third party website are provided for your convenience only and we accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of third party website material or your accessing of third party websites causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn (together “Social Media”) facilities
We offer our Social Media pages as facilities for your convenience and are not responsible for any financial or other liability associated directly or indirectly with a public or private posting made using them.
You acknowledge that any information that you post using our Social Media facilities may be viewable by any person and you undertake:
- to accept full responsibility for the contents of any messages you post using the facilities;
- to use the facilities only for lawful purposes;
- not to post in any messages material which is inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate or which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or which may cause offence in relation to sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status;
- not to harass or upset third parties through your use of the facilities;
- not to send personal information about any third party using the facilities;
- not to insert material into messages which contains viruses, files or programs that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware equipment;
- not to use the facilities for any commercial purpose or to send advertisements, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or requests for money; and
- not to use the facilities in order to obtain unauthorised access to data or other information belonging to us or any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that we may at our discretion remove any messages from the facilities, that we may (but are not obliged to) monitor the contents of messages sent using the facilities and that we do not accept any liability arising from use or the content of any message in your use of the facilities.
Our Trade Marks, Logos and Service Marks
The trade marks, logos and service marks (collectively “the Trade Marks”) displayed on our site (whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain property of For Entrepreneurs Only Community Interest Company or our licensors (or the property of their respective owners).
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not:
- misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack;
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Feedback and Complaints
Any queries, feedback or comments you may have about our site should be submitted by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to For Entrepreneurs Only, The Enterprise Centre, The University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, England, HU6 7RX.
How we may use your personal information
We may make changes to these terms
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?