FEOignition is designed by local entrepreneurs to help new business start ups fast track their way to success. The next FEOignition lifts off this Autumn (2019) and will run every Wednesday evening for 7 weeks from 5.30pm to 8.30pm. Starting a business can be a lonely daunting experience, so join a committed, positive group of like-minded entrepreneurs in a uniquely informal atmosphere. You will enjoy learning from each other, presenting your business ideas and spending quality time with those who have been there, done it and succeeded.
What makes the programme different?
- The opportunity to learn from the real life experiences and mistakes of others
- Spending time with experienced entrepreneurs
- Access to invaluable hints and tips from experienced business owners
- The opportunity to meet local role models and inspirational speakers
- FEO toolkits and FEOTV resources - created BY entrepreneurs FOR entrepreneurs
- FEO buddying opportunities offering ongoing support through the initial steps of business start-up
How much does it cost?
There is no financial cost, however we do ask that delegates make the most of the opportunity by committing to all 7 sessions and embracing positive actions in their businesses. We also hope that delegates will become an ambassador for FEO by inspiring others to take part.
What does FEOignition programme cover?
The opportunity to meet local role models and inspirational speakers
Autumn Dates (Please only apply if you can commit to all 7 dates.)
11th Sept, 18th Sept, 25th Sept, 2nd Oct, 9th Oct, 16th Oct, 23rd Oct.
THE SEWELL STUDIOS, HULL HU7 0DG APPLY NOW