1. Operator of our Website
Our website is operated by For Entrepreneurs Only Community Interest Company, a community interest company registered in England (number 8296559) whose registered office and address for correspondence is c/o Melinda O’Reilly, The Enterprise Centre, The University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, England, HU6 7RX.
Our VAT number is GB157787651.
2. Use of our Website
Our website is offered as a service for supporting our users and other local entrepreneurs in Hull and East Yorkshire, and is directed solely at those who access our website from within the United Kingdom.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our website, errors may occur. We cannot give any warranty or representation as to the accuracy of the information, and do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions or for any action or decisions based on the information.
Your use of our website is at your risk. If you have any specific queries, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The information and materials provided on our website are of a general nature only and cannot be regarded as constituting advice or recommendations (professional or otherwise). We do not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages of whatever nature, including, but not limited to loss of anticipated savings, revenues, information, goodwill or contracts arising out of our website, its availability or lack of availability or your use of any information contained in our website.
We exclude all warranties, express or implied, relating to the information and materials on our website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Links from and to our Website
Hypertext links are links by which visitors can move from one website to another or from one page to another within the same website.
Our website contains hypertext links to third parties’ websites. Any hypertext links between our website and any third party website are provided for your convenience only and we accept no liability whatsoever for the contents of any such third party website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of third party website material or your accessing of third party websites causing any damage, costs, injury or loss of any kind.
4. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn (together “Social Media”) facilities
We offer our Social Media pages as facilities for your convenience and are not responsible for any financial or other liability associated directly or indirectly with a public or private posting made using them.
You acknowledge that any information that you post using our Social Media facilities may be viewable by any person and you undertake:
- to accept full responsibility for the contents of any messages you post using the facilities;
- to use the facilities only for lawful purposes;
- not to post in any messages material which is inaccurate, defamatory, abusive, offensive, pornographic, racist, sexist, threatening, vulgar, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate or which will constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or which may cause offence in relation to sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or working status;
- not to harass or upset third parties through your use of the facilities;
- not to send personal information about any third party using the facilities;
- not to insert material into messages which contains viruses, files or programs that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware equipment;
- not to use the facilities for any commercial purpose or to send advertisements, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or requests for money; and
- not to use the facilities in order to obtain unauthorised access to data or other information belonging to us or any third party.
You acknowledge and agree that we may at our discretion remove any messages from the facilities, that we may (but are not obliged to) monitor the contents of messages sent using the facilities and that we do not accept any liability arising from use or the content of any message in your use of the facilities.
5. Provision of Services
6. Trade Marks, Logos and Service Marks
Except where otherwise stated expressly, you must not copy, adapt, download, exploit or otherwise use the information contained in our website in any way, other than for the purpose of enquiring about or requesting information relating to the type of services we are able to offer or downloading and temporarily storing one or more of the pages of our website for the purpose of viewing, for your personal use only, on a personal computer or terminal. For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit any of the contents of our website without our prior written consent.
Whilst we try to keep our anti-virus software up-to-date we do not warrant that our website, its servers, downloadable files or e-mails which may be sent by us, are free from viruses or other harmful components.
You must not:
- introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or other contaminant to our website or any of its software or systems; or
- in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with or interfere with the operation of any part of our website, its software or systems.
9. Feedback and Complaints
Any queries, feedback or comments you may have about our website should be submitted by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to For Entrepreneurs Only, The Enterprise Centre, The University of Hull, Cottingham Road, Hull, England, HU6 7RX.
10. Privacy & Cookies Policy
11. Connection and Charges
You are responsible for obtaining an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access our website and for paying the costs of all charges you incur in accessing and using this website.