We greatly appreciate the support of our Key Partners who actively support our vision and the work that we do.
Why should I become a Key Partner?
Do you believe the local economy needs to create and support more entrepreneurs to start and grow businesses? Do you want to see more local people enjoying careers in SMEs? Do you want to see private enterprises flourish in Hull & East Riding?
FEO is a Community Interest Company that helps entrepreneurs to start or grow a business in Hull & East Yorkshire. Our aim is to give back to the local community and address wealth and job creation in the private sector to ensure the local economy doesn’t wither and die.
Our Key Partners enjoy individual relationships with us and help us in many ways, not least financially. Key Partners need to be happy to share knowledge, experience and expertise, participate in and support our events and generally help promote FEO to a wider audience.
Here are some of the benefits FEO can offer you:
- Branding on the FEO website, brochures, FEOTV and general marketing materials
- Share valuable information with members and local businesses
- Networking opportunities – attendance at quarterly partner lunches and FEO events
- Carry out quality customer and market research
- Training – enrol senior members of staff on the Step Change for Growth programme
- Showcase your facilities by hosting an annual lunch or members meeting
- Learn more about entrepreneurship and how it can help your business to grow and flourish.
How do I become a Key partner?
Please contact our CEO Jan Brumby to arrange a meeting.