FEO members present the 360 course using their skills and real-life experiences to help you focus on entrepreneurial energy, mindset, persistence, focus and staying. in the zone. We also involve our Key Partners who have critical knowledge of developing structure and processes within a business. Each session is themed, with business topics being addressed in a refreshingly different way.
What does FEO360 programme cover?
- How to become a Time Lord - Managing and freeing up your time effectively
- This time next year Rodders - Getting your finances in shape to avoid running out of cash
- Better than Brent - Employing, Managing and getting the best out of people
- Computer says YES - Developing relationships with Banks, Funders and Stakeholders
- The Pursuit of…. Selling!
- The DNA of an Entrepreneur Mindset - focus - inspiration and more!
We are also hosting an Information Evening at KCOM Stadium for those that apply for the programme - Tuesday 4th December 5.30pm, KCOM Stadium.
This will be for everyone to meet the team and find out more about the programme and its content as well as determining who will receive a place.